Assisted Living at Ingersoll Place
Ingersoll Place strives to ensure that all of our services are individualized based upon each resident’s personal needs and situation. To promote independence and enhance quality of life, Ingersoll combines luxury with modern convenience for all of our residents.
Our all-inclusive rates encompass services such as:
- Onsite Case Management and coordination of outside services.
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals provided daily, as well as snacks.
- The facility is staffed with Resident Care Aides 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Medication Management
- Full housekeeping and linen services daily. Including bed making and trash removal.
- Assistance with daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Emergency call system within each apartment and through out the building.
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and community planned social events.
- Activities and social events offered seven days a week.
All of our apartments offer wall-to-wall carpets, large windows, private handicap accessible bathrooms and walk-in showers. Each room is equipped with personal heating/cooling systems. Our apartments also feature a small tea kitchen with cabinet space, sink and refrigerator.
Three style apartments are offered on the Assisted Living Neighborhoods:
Please click to pictures for an enlarged view